If you're interested in joining our fantastic team here at Consilia Legal please get in touch. Our current vacancies are shown below.
Full-time Legal Secretary
Purpose of Role
This role is to provide secretarial support within the busy Consilia Legal team working in a supportive role to the fee earners of the practice.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Audio word processing
- Liaising with clients when necessary in the office and by telephone
- Liaising with others by telephone
- Maintaining diaries and making appointments when required
- Filing and other clerical duties
- Photocopying as required
- Reception duties as required
- Any other duties which from time to time are required by the firm
Skills and qualities
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills • Organised and methodical • Takes the initiative and has good judgment in terms of own time management • Team player • Highly organised with the ability to work to deadlines and to prioritise conflicting objectives • excellent typing skills
Previous experience as secretary/PA is essential. Experience in legal practice is preferred but not required.
This is a permanent full time role Monday to Friday (salary competitive).
If you would like to appy for the position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org