Our highly experienced solicitors are recognised as a leading team providing the highest level of service for our clients (recommended lawyers, Yorkshire, Legal 500 2017)
At Consilia Legal we are experts in family law, employment law and mediation services. Our team of of expert solicitors are dedicated to achieving the best outcomes for our clients. Our emphasis is to find pragmatic and cost effective solutions which best suit your needs. Our legal team have an excellent reputation in the Yorkshire region and can represent you wherever you are located.
We understand that you will want to have an initial conversation with one of our legal specialists to see how we can help you. This is why we offer a free initial consultation to assess your needs and to see how we can assist. We can also give you an idea of fees and book you in for an appointment.
Who we are
Our highly experienced solicitors work with you in the best way for you by whatever method is needed for your situation. We know that every situation is different and we pride ourselves in finding creative solutions which best work for you. MEET THE TEAM
In the majority of cases we offer fixed fees as opposed to hourly rates so that you have certainty over legal costs which we recognise is very important.
How we can help
Our experienced family & divorce solicitors can advise, guide and assist you in all aspects of private family law including:-
- Divorce/Civil Partnership Dissolution;
- Finances associated with your marriage through for example, voluntary negotiations, mediation, collaborative law or court proceedings;
- Children Act proceedings under the Child Arrangement Programme;
- Schedule 1 Children Act applications;
- Pre and post nuptial agreements/ Pre and post civil partnership agreements;
- Deeds of separation and Consent Orders;
- International family law;
- TOLATA cases e.g. cohabitee disputes.
- Cohabitation contracts/Living together agreements
Our experienced employment law solicitors can advise, guide and assist you in all aspects of employment law including:-
- Contract/Policy Drafting & Employee Handbooks
- Post termination restrictions/Restraints of Trade
- Settlement agreements
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Termination arrangements
- Managing sickness absences
- Redundancy advice
- Negotiating exit arrangments/ termination packages
- Early Conciliation
- Employment tribunal representation and advocacy
Our head office is in Leeds City Centre and we also have offices in North Yorkshire, Harrogate. See Contact Us page for full details.
We represent clients all over the country as well as expats living overseas. If you would like to find out if we can help you, please contact us on 0113 322 9222 or fill in our contact us form.