Negotiating financial settlements
- Capital – your home, any savings and investments;
- Pensions – there are different options as to how pensions should be treated;
- Trusts - you may have business assets or assets which are held within trusts;
- Inheritance - you may have inherited monies prior, during or following the breakdown of your relationship with the other party;
- Income - you or your spouse/partner may need to continue to financially support the other.
- Liabilities - you or your spouse/partner may have incurred debts during the relationship.
We understand that you will want to have an initial conversation with one of our family experts to see how we can help you. This is why we offer a free consultation to assess your needs and to see how we can assist.
For a no obligation, free initial consultation please call us on 0113 322 9222 or email email@example.com and request a call back.
Who we are
Our highly experienced family solicitors work with you in the best way for you. As accredited mediators, collaborative lawyers and experienced litigators we can assist you by whatever method is needed for your situation. We know that every family situation is different and we pride ourselves in finding creative solutions which best work for you and your children. MEET THE TEAM
How we can help
Our experienced family & divorce solicitors can advise, guide and assist you in all aspects of private family law including:-
- Divorce/Civil Partnership Dissolution;
- Finances associated with your marriage through for example, voluntary negotiations, mediation, collaborative law or court proceedings;
- Children Act proceedings under the Child Arrangement Programme;
- Schedule 1 Children Act applications;
- Pre and post nuptial agreements/ Pre and post civil partnership agreements;
- Deeds of separation and Consent Orders;
- International family law;
- TOLATA cases e.g. cohabitee disputes.
- Cohabitation contracts/Living together agreements
For more information or to arrange a consultation please contact us on 0113 322 9222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our head office is in Leeds City Centre and we also have offices in North Yorkshire, Harrogate. See Contact Us page for full details.
We represent clients all over the country as well as expats living overseas. If you would like to find out if we can help you, please contact us on 0113 322 9222.
Read our recent Family Law blogs:
Our Other Services